Hey Joel,

You made some commits for streaming changes in 7.0 back in August, but
they aren't in branch_7_0 nor branch_7x...did you not backport them?

It looks all of your edits were to a single new page
"statistical-programming.adoc", but that page is not referenced from
any other page, so since it's not in the hierarchy anywhere it isn't
actually included with the HTML or PDF versions. Were you thinking I
would take care of the rest of the setup of the new page here?

Also, it seems the new UUID streaming evaluator hasn't yet been
documented. Not sure if you were going to do that or if Dennis was.

Thanks
Cassandra