+1

On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 9:52 PM, Adrien Grand <[email protected]> wrote:

> +1 to get 7.1 out!
>
> Le lun. 9 oct. 2017 à 17:54, Shalin Shekhar Mangar <[email protected]> a
> écrit :
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> The 7.0 release took much longer than anticipated so I would like to
>> push a 7.1 release on a more aggressive schedule than usual.
>>
>> I've already pushed branch_7_1 created from branch_7x a few minutes
>> back. If no one has any objections, I'd like to cut the first RC after
>> 24 hours from this email.
>>
>> No new features should be pushed to branch_7_1. Critical bug fixes or
>> test fixes only at this point, please.
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Shalin Shekhar Mangar.
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
>> For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
>>
>>

Reply via email to