do you have a link for JIRA keyboard shortcuts we can reference?

Thanks David!

Martin

________________________________
From: David Smiley <david.w.smi...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2017 8:48 AM
To: dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: JIRA and keyboard shortcuts

Just an FYI folks: JIRA has keyboard shortcuts that do things like assign the
issue to you with merely the touch of one key.  I've at least twice
accidentally done exactly that, to my embarrassment.  Thankfully it can be
disabled on a per-user basis in the "Profile" page for yourself, and then under
the "Preferences" section.
[https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/shrinknp_200_200/AAEAAQAAAAAAAAclAAAAJDJkMDllNGFjLTNlZDgtNGNjZC1hYTBkLTFjODVjMTBlMWI2Mg.jpg]<http://linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley>

David Smiley | Professional Profile |
LinkedIn<http://linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley>
linkedin.com
View David Smiley’s professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's
largest business network, helping professionals like David Smiley discover
inside connections to recommended job candidates, industry experts, and
business partners.