Hi Cassandra,

> On Nov 2, 2017, at 8:23 PM, Cassandra Targett <casstarg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'm pretty sure none of the commits I did this afternoon caused this,
> but possibly the changes for LUCENE-6144 did?

Yes, I caused it with LUCENE-6144.  I’ve now run the ‘Lucene-Ivy-Bootstrap’
job on each of the ASF nodes that run Lucene/Solr jobs (lucene, lucene2, H19,
H20), and on all four Policeman Jenkins VBOX, though ivy-2.3.0.jar can’t be
removed from the Windows VBOX and so is blocking further builds there.

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com