Thanks Uwe, looking forward to your report !

Rgds,Rory

On 03/11/2017 15:23, Uwe Schindler wrote:

Hi Rory,

I just came back from J-Fall 2017. Thanks for the update about new EA builds! I was waiting for it, and now I can try it out, cool. I will report back soon, once I added JDK 10 to our Jenkins Cluster.

We are happy to see the new version numbering proposal that uses the usual major.minor pattern, counting from 10 onwards instead of the year-month style; Dalibor and I discussed about it on our train ride today! When testing the new builds, I hope this time nothing breaks because the main version number has suddenly 2 digits 😊.

Uwe

-----

Uwe Schindler

Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen

http://www.thetaphi.de <http://www.thetaphi.de/>

eMail: u...@thetaphi.de

*From:*Rory O'Donnell [mailto:rory.odonn...@oracle.com]
*Sent:* Friday, November 3, 2017 10:48 AM
*To:* dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl; u...@thetaphi.de
*Cc:* rory.odonn...@oracle.com; Dalibor Topic <dalibor.to...@oracle.com>; Balchandra Vaidya <balchandra.vai...@oracle.com>; Muneer Kolarkunnu <abdul.kolarku...@oracle.com>; dev@lucene.apache.org
*Subject:* JDK 10 b29 Early Access is available on jdk.java.net

Hi Uwe & Dawid,

JDK 10 Early Access  build 29 is available at : - jdk.java.net/10/

JDK 10 Early Access Release Notes are available [1]

JDK 10 Schedule, Status & Features are available [2]

      Notes

  * OpenJDK EA binaries will be available at a later date.
  * Oracle has proposed: Newer version-string scheme for the Java SE
    Platform and the JDK

      o Please see Mark Reinhold's proposal [3] , feedback via the
        mailing list to Mark please.

Feedback - If you have suggestions or encounter bugs, please submit them using the usual Java SE bug-reporting channel. Be sure to include complete version information from the output of the |java --version| command.

Regards,
Rory

[1] http://jdk.java.net/10/release-notes
[2] http://openjdk.java.net/projects/jdk/10/