Overall sounds great Doug!

On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 8:17 PM Doug Turnbull <
dturnb...@opensourceconnections.com> wrote:

> Finally, another requirement I would add would be the ability to specify
> the same field twice in qf, but configured to be queries two different
> ways. Perhaps a syntax like qf=title:config1  title:config2? Where config1
> and config2 modify fieldType query flags? Like
> fieldConfig.config1.autoGeneratePhraseQuerise=false&ieldConfig.config1.queryAnalyzer=no_synonyms

I certainly like the goal (more config in params instead of schema), and I
 like your suggestion on tweaking qf to have a special suffix to the field
name to qualify it further.  I'm not sure what to make of the "fieldConfig"
or what config1 is though.  Any way, the details can be discussed in JIRA.