MG>see below

________________________________
From: Doug Turnbull <dturnb...@opensourceconnections.com>
Sent: Friday, December 1, 2017 9:17 PM
To: dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Solr Ref Guide not building

Hello!

I'm trying to update the Solr Ref guide with my change for SOLR-11662. I
believe I've installed the required dependencies and double checked the README
in the solr-ref-guide. Unfortunately, running ant build-site I immediately get
this error, seemingly on the first adoc file encountered:

     [exec] jekyll 3.5.0 | Error:  No header received back.
     [exec]   Conversion error: Jekyll::AsciiDoc::Converter encountered an
error while converting 'about-filters.adoc':
MG>possible ant build snafu
MG>configuration file:
/Users/doug/ws/lucene-solr/solr/build/solr-ref-guide/content/_config.yml
MG>Deprecation: The 'gems' configuration option has been renamed to 'plugins'.
MG>Please update your config file accordingly.
MG>check output config.yml for 'gems' and sub in 'plugins'
MG>also check ant input solr-ref-guide/config.yml.template for 'gems' instead
of 'plugins'

I feel like I must be doing something stupid (I'll assume user error on my
part). But if there's anything obvious I'm doing wrong, please let me know

A more complete log can be found here
https://gist.github.com/softwaredoug/36fe87f0d63403e7be22d5a2ff8af073
[https://avatars1.githubusercontent.com/u/629060?s=400&v=4]<https://gist.github.com/softwaredoug/36fe87f0d63403e7be22d5a2ff8af073>

doug-being-dumb.txt<https://gist.github.com/softwaredoug/36fe87f0d63403e7be22d5a2ff8af073>
gist.github.com

Thanks for any help

-Doug
--
Consultant, OpenSource Connections. Contact info at
http://o19s.com/about-us/doug-turnbull/; Free/Busy (http://bit.ly/dougs_cal)

Doug Turnbull<http://o19s.com/about-us/doug-turnbull/>
o19s.com
Search relevance consultant. Author of Relevant Search. Doug crafts
search/recommendation solutions that “get” users. To do this, Doug uses
Solr/Elasticsearc...