Hi,
Thanks to all for the warm welcome.
It is such an honor to be invited by the PMC.

I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Engineering at
Anadolu University, Turkey.
My current research interests include selective information retrieval and index
term weighting.
I started using Lucene during my master studies for academic purposes.Later on,
I have worked in a number of commercial search projects using Apache
Lucene/Solr.
I am very proud of being part of this team!
Thanks,
Ahmet
    On Monday, December 18, 2017, 4:42:34 PM GMT+3, Steve Rowe