Hi all,

Thanks for the warm welcome, and the opportunity to join your ranks as a
committer.

A bit about myself.  I work for IBM in Pittsburgh, PA (USA), where I live with
my lovely wife Kait and our dog Brantley.  Outside of work and Solr I spend
much of my time outside.  My wife and I are working on a lifetime goal to see
all of our National Parks here in the US. I enjoy camping, hiking, cycling,
and bouldering when the weather permits.

Most of my focus in the Solr community has been on improving the experience
users have when picking up Solr for the first time, by adding features to
SolrJ, the bin/solr scripts, and the documentation.  Hopefully I've been
removing more paper-cuts than I've added along the way, and improving things
for our users.  I've loved the experience so far, and look forward to working
with you all for a long time to come.

Thanks to everyone for the reviews, time, and for putting up with me in
general. I especially want to thank Shai Erera and Anshum Gupta, who introduced
me to the project and have helped me navigate the community.  And my wife for
making the constant little sacrifices that afford me time to contribute.  It'd
be impossible to have gotten this far without everyone's help!

Thank you,

Jason