I was going through the blockers for 7.3 and only SOLR-12070 came up. Is
the fix complete for this Andrzej?

@Alan : When do you plan on cutting an RC ? I committed SOLR-12083
yesterday and SOLR-12063 today to master/branch_7x. Both are important
fixes for CDCR so if you are okay I can backport it to the release branch