I agree with Hoss about the fact that we should try and put things in better
suited section. 'Other changes' feels like an easy way out to just put
everything, but it makes it really difficult for end users/developers to look
at a release and find changes that might be of interest to them.

I also think users are concerned/bothered about bug fixes to tests, and
considering we have a reasonable number of commits in just that category, it
calls for it's own section. It doesn't make any thing more confusing or hard to
maintain, instead only makes it easier for everyone looking at the CHANGES.txt.

 Anshum