For Solr, I asked that question a week ago and got +1 (but no time to do it).

The suggestion was:
"I had a look at the Solr home page and I think it would fit right at
the end, under the "Apache Software Foundation" block
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/

They offer two sizes, I think the wider one looks nicer:
https://www.apache.org/events/current-event-234x60.png";

Regards,
   Alex.