Hi,

I just noticed that over on http://lucene.apache.org/solr/ we are back to Lucid
Find being the only "search provider".  5 months ago we added search-lucene.com
there, but now it's gone.  Google Analytics shows that search-lucene.com was
removed from there on June 4.  This is when Lucene 3.2 was released, so I
suspect the site was somehow rebuilt and published without it.

Aha, I see, it looks like https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-2660 was
applied to trunk only and not branch_3x, and the site was built from 3x branch.

As I'm about to go on vacation, I don't want to mess up the site by
reforresting it (did it locally and it looks good, but it's past 1 AM here) and
publishing it, so I'll just commit stuff in Solr's src/site after applying the
patch from LUCENE-2660:

branch_3x/solr/src/site$ svn st
?       LUCENE-2660-solr.patch
M       src/documentation/skins/lucene/css/screen.css
M       src/documentation/skins/lucene/xslt/html/site-to-xhtml.xsl

It would be great if somebody could publish this.

Thanks,
Otis