Yonik and Mike,

It seems to happen when you facet and group.

What do you suggest I do? Should the code change to switch to one or the
other mode when
we are using facet=true and group=true?

For the test to work without erroring, shall I just added:

    } finally {
       FieldCache.DEFAULT.purgeAllCaches();
    }

I am not sure if I am masking anything, since Yonik said it is normal.