Hi,

If those tests are only failing with Java 11-ea, it's the SSL handshake bug in
the JDK currently under investigation. The Jetty people are working on it. We
might need to update Jetty to make it compatible with Java 11, the LTS release
of Java!

If the test fails directly or indirectly with SSLHandshakeException (or
similar, it’s the JDK bug).

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler