thanks, I'll have a look!

On 26 Jul 2018, at 14:28, Mikhail Khludnev
<m...@apache.org<mailto:m...@apache.org>> wrote:

[subquery] calls remote cloud collections if collection parameter (which is
somewhat not well known, documented) is supplied
https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/blob/master/solr/core/src/java/org/apache/solr/response/transform/SubQueryAugmenterFactory.java#L334

On Thu, Jul 26, 2018 at 3:05 PM Nicolas Franck