On 10/25/2018 12:05 AM, Mark Miller wrote:
If you have an interest in changing our test situation, and I know some of you do, please join me as I invite others to help out more in a short time.

I'm interested in helping.

There's a lot of code that I'm not at all familiar with, and I've found that I get *very* lost when I try exploring the rabbit hole to try and *become* familiar with the code.  I learn a little more every day, which mostly serves to inform me just how much I *don't* know.

If I see something I think I can do, I will work on it.  If anybody sees a suitable candidate that I miss, feel free to prod me towards it.

Beyond some help with code effort though, please get involved in discussions and JIRA issues around changing our test culture and process. We need to turn this corner as a group, we need to come together on some new behaviors, we need to generate large enough buy in to do something lasting.

I will add my two cents, and hopefully I won't aggravate everyone TOO much. :)

Thanks,
Shawn