From: Uwe Schindler <u...@thetaphi.de>
Sent: Friday, November 2, 2018 2:58 PM
To: dev@lucene.apache.org; Tim Allison
Subject: Re: Welcome Tim Allison as a Lucene/Solr committer

Welcome Tim!

It's great to have you here. Now you can commit Tika patches on your own. Great
work with maintaining it.

Ah BTW, I am not a Latin and Greek professor, but before doing open source
stuff with Lucene - in my previous life, I wrote a software for teaching Latin
language. 😜🎃 You can still find it on German Amazon... 🤔 Maybe I should open
source it at some point. But my former programming experience with Borland
Delphi should not be consumed by anybody! 👮

Uwe