Hi Hoss,

Thanks, this starts to clear some things up for me. Please let me be clear
that i am in no way complaining or requesting changes. The builds page on
fucit.org is quite cool. It's very likely that I am confused because I'm
lacking in knowledge about what builds are doing what. Is there anywhere
the various Jenkins builds are listed, maybe with some high level
description?

I had guessed that there was some re-running of individual tests going on
based on the repro line options, and it's definitely clear that more than
one match is occurring per file, but I wasn't seeing a consistent pattern.
What I'm trying to understand is how to pick apart what I see. It's great
that we are doing automatic "repro" runs. Till today I didn't realize that
was happening automatically. That's awesome :).

I guess I'd ideally want to be able to come up with the following numbers:

   1. How many fresh, clean, completely independent runs were conducted
   2. How many fresh, clean, completely independent runs failed.
   3. With failures on independent runs identified, I intend to look for
   and count different types of failures (SSL, ZK session loss, assertion
   fail, carrot complaining about thread leak etc). I don't want to spend time
   sorting through reproductions for that.

Once I have that I want to understand

   1. Which repro runs tie back to the fresh runs (seed probably tells me
   that)
   2. How many repro runs were attempted pursuant to each fresh run
   3. Failure rate for repro runs attempted pursuant to a fresh run.
   4. Finally, is the failure the same cause in the reproduction as in the
   initial run. (flakey test bad luck vs real reproduction).

So I guess what I'm asking is: What I should be looking at to weed out and
quantify the reproduction and duplicative runs vs fresh runs so I can
understand the base failure rate?

I'd like to venture a guess that a good first pass is that anything with
tests.method in the repro line is a reproduction re-run. Do any of the
builds re-run at the top level? It appears so based on what i see for seed
2E743D2D45BF625E, but I'm not necessarily convinced that in going through
the modal dialogs I didn't wind up grabbing the same build more than once
either. Do the links in the modal dialogs potentially overlap?

-Gus