So, it seems that all automatic commit links in the JIRA issues are
now going to 404....

E.g. https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=lucene-solr.git;h=2aae3fb

Does it mean:
1) We just lost direct 'check the changes' capability
2) The script that posts these URLs need to be updated as well?

Any chance we can ask for automatic redirect to new (?) location for
this request pattern?

Regards,
   Alex.