Hi Đạt and all,

I made some progress starting from Đạt's patch:

- Now the patch compiles all the projects, and can be applied to the
upstream version
- I removed the changes to the source/test paths, and override the default
gradle paths to the one used by ant (so future commits will not create
conflicts)

I uploaded it in
https://github.com/diegoceccarelli/lucene-solr/tree/lucenesolr-gradle

You can play with the patch by running:

curl
https://github.com/diegoceccarelli/lucene-solr/commit/77b8cf36e93e1df2d23267dbe7dc16abf894fe58.patch
| git apply -v

from master, followed by './gradlew build'

There is still a lot of work to do:
- I didn't touch the tests (they might not compile)
- I tried to load it on intellij as a gradle project and it didn't work
- it doesn't produce a standalone jar
- some dependencies are probably out of sync, we should have something to
read them directly from the ivy configuration, or a script to convert
them..

Please let me know if you have any comments, PR are very welcome :)

Thanks,
Diego