Hey Lucene/Solr PMC,

Regarding the proposed fork in SOLR-13437, has anybody checked if the original
maintainer wants to keep noggit in his own namespace? I realize Yonik is part
of the PMC here, so he can definitely speak for himself if he wants. Explicitly
asking him in a public venue goes a long way to maintaining the ASF reputation
of friendliness to smaller open source communities and projects.

Thanks,
Mike

P.S. I am not subscribed to this list despite being an ASF Member, so please
explicitly cc me on replies if you want me to see the responses.