Ok, I just run a public link checker (random one:
https://www.drlinkcheck.com) and it found 27 dead link, for various
reasons, some not actually dead.

But one very interesting thing it did find is that Solr Package
"org.apache.solr.api" is - for some reason - not present on the public
Javadoc site, even though it is clearly in the index. Very easy way to
see that is at:
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/8_1_1/solr-core/overview-summary.html
(the 3rd package from the top). It just redirects to "not-found". Same
for all of the classes in that package.

Very strange. And it affects older 8.0 release as well I think. So,
perhaps something in the release process catches it, a wrong regexp or
some such.

Regards,
   Alex.