And here's the Lucene one I uploaded to redbubble:
https://www.redbubble.com/people/davidwsmiley/works/40013290-apache-lucene?asc=u&p=sticker

Redbubble only accepted PNGs, and I of course wanted a high resolution PNG
for this.  I first went to track down an SVG for Lucene's logo.  I hoped to
find it in the "images" dir of our website but didn't see it there.  So
some googling around turned up this:
https://seeklogo.com/vector-logo/273618/lucene  I then I converted it using
another website tool.

I could upload the SVG to /images ?  And/Or maybe it should live elsewhere?

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley