Apache is a non-profit and this project does not employ, certify or recommend
consultants. However we have made a Wiki page where a number of consultancies
have self registered, so this should be a good starting point for you!
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SOLR/Support (warning, part of the
content may be outdated)

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect