Yes, it's all in the gradle branch, locally. I would like to take it out
and put in master before moving forward with the gradle branch.

It's not a tiny amount to digest unfortunately, but the results are pretty
compelling.

I've opened an issue here: SOLR-13796: Fix Solr Test Performance

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-13796#

I have a bunch to finish up and cleanup and I've taken the approach of
paring back hard so I can add back slowly and see what needs to stay out of
fast test runs.

I'd like to not have this stay outstanding for long though - which puts me
in a tough spot, but what can you do. I plan to push a new branch next to
the Gradle branch even sooner so maybe I can start getting feedback earlier.

I'll be honest, I might have cut a sacred cow or two, you'll probably freak
out about a couple things. We can address those, I would have done more but
I'm more limited by the speed of input and number of classes than will to
do.

--
- Mark

http://about.me/markrmiller