Hi,

I am unable to see SOLR-13158 (security issue). I am guessing it was
supposed to be released in 8.1.2 (as per release notes) , which became
8.2 and is now released.

I can't tell if I cannot see it:
1) because its permissions were not fixed due to 8.1.2/8.2.0 confusion
2) It is protected and only PMC can see it (so by design)
3) It is protected and a committer should see, but my LDAP link is
messed up (which may be the case, I can't tell).

Hopefully it is 2) and no actions are required. Maybe somebody with
higher/different privileges can resolve this puzzle for me.

Regards,
   Alex.