+1 to move the entries.

I would suggest that we document this organization somewhere though, so
that future developers can adhere to the guidelines without finding this
thread. I don't have a strong opinion on where this would go, maybe a
legend at the top of CHANGES.txt or in the developer docs.

I do agree that the JIRA categories should be aligned at some point, as
that would likely help a lot.

- Houston