Not sure if you mean Filter in solr/Lucene or servlet filters. Can you
check if SOLR-12236 or any associated jira is affecting you? Maybe David
Smiley might have some ideas too.

It will help us more to know what customisation you're doing. Can you post
some snippets of your classes that aren't working and how you're wiring
them?