I have had problems with gpg last few hours too. pgp.mit.edu has been
slow/not working even for my own key.
But if i use an alternative server it works better.

May not help you, as your key (6AD29C0A?) doesn't seem to exist on any of
the other servers yet.

$ gpg --verbose --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 322D7ECA
gpg: keyserver receive failed: No keyserver available
$ gpg --verbose --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys 322D7ECA
gpg: data source: http://162.213.33.9:11371
gpg: key 817AE1DD322D7ECA: number of dropped non-self-signatures: 6
gpg: pub  rsa4096/817AE1DD322D7ECA 2009-11-05  Robert Muir (Code Signing
Key) <rm...@apache.org>
gpg: key 817AE1DD322D7ECA: "Robert Muir (Code Signing Key) <rm...@apache.org>"
not changed
gpg: Total number processed: 1