On 8/6/2020 10:52 AM, Sourav Saha wrote:
However, it is not really removing the duplicates from the results. Kindly let me know if I am missing something. Any leads would be appreciated.

Analysis does absolutely nothing to search results. It only affects the indexed terms, which are not included in search results.

Search results are always exactly what was indexed, modified only by the update processor chain used during indexing. No matter what filters are specified for analysis, they will never affect what is stored and returned.

Thanks,
Shawn