Follow-up on this - we fixed the Solr Ref Guide builds last week, but there was
an outstanding issue which was the Content Security Policy on Cloudbees is too
stringent to display the Ref Guide’s CSS and JS. It blocked all the content
basically, rendering them unreadable.

Infra helped us straighten it out by setting up the ability for us to push the
artifacts of Ref Guide builds to a new server they’ve recently set up to host
nightly builds. I’ve updated all the Ref Guide jobs to do that and fixed their
descriptions to point to the new locations. You can find them at
https://nightlies.apache.org/Lucene/.

The Javadocs for both Lucene and Solr also suffer from the same limited CSP,
but the Javadocs seem to be able to mostly recover from it. It is possible to
push them to the nightlies server for the full JS-enabled experience if we
choose.

Infra is also quite open (enthusiastic?) for people to use this server, so if
there is any interest in pushing other build artifacts out to it as a regular
place to get pre-release builds, we’re welcome to do so. I can help, or you can
look at one of the Ref Guide jobs for an example.

Cassandra