Hi,
I need a sanity check.

I am in the planning stages for the new example datasets to ship with
Solr 9. The one I am looking at is great for structured information,
but is quite light on full-text content. So, I am thinking of how
important that is and what other sources could be used.

One - only slightly - crazy idea is to use Solr Reference Guide itself
as a document source. I am not saying we need to include the guide
with Solr distribution, but:
1) I could include a couple of sample pages
2) I could index the whole guide (with custom Java-code) during the
final build and we could ship the full index (with stored=false) with
Solr, which then basically becomes a local search for the remote guide
(with absolute URLs).

Either way would allow us to also explore what a good search
configuration could look like for the Ref Guide for when we are
actually ready to move beyond its current "headings-only" javascript
search. Actually, done right, same/similar tool could also feed
subheadings into the javascript search.

Like I said, sanity check?

Regards,
   Alex.