From: Troy Howard [mailto:thowar...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 7:32 AM
To: lucene-net-...@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Lucene.Net] Nuget, Lucene.Net, and Your Thoughts

While it may be a bit redundant, why couldn't there be an individual
package for each piece of contrib and a "Lucene.Net Contrib (All)"
package that drags them all down.

That way users can grab just the bit they need, or if they just want
to get the whole thing, grab the "All" package.

Thanks,
Troy

-----