Yeah I'm definitely in favor of adding tests to GitHub actions.  Even if
the action reports a failure, presumably we could opt to commit anyway if,
for example, we know that the test that failed is totally unrelated to the
work being committed and/or the failing test is related to some other known
issue.

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley