Atri,

Just so I understand your plans, when you say you are planning to start the
process at the end of this month, you mean you intend to create the branch
around Oct 1? No pressure, I ask only because Ishan’s original mail mentioned
cutting the branch this week and I just wanted to have a clearer sense of your
timeline.

Thanks,
Cassandra