I’m really late to the party since I was offline for the weekend and catching
up yesterday, but the Draft Ref Guide for 8.7 is up (late):
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/8_7/

I’ll update to the final version when it’s released, I should have plenty of
time for that in the back half of this week.