I think whatever we don't ship in the main tarball today should stay
separate. Going forward, when we stop shoving the extra modules (contribs)
into the main distro, we can separate out their changelogs. However, I feel
SolrJ changes should stay with Solr changes since it is also used heavily
in the server side.