Hi,
I noticed the Apache Solr twitter account not to be that active anymore.
There are not even a tweet - > release 1 to 1 matching.
Not to mention the countless interesting blog posts Solr related, that
could benefit the community if better shared.

In my opinion, that's a shame, given the good number of followers the
account has.
Who's managing it?

I understand that the management of that page must be unbiased, sharing
interesting posts, without direct commercial purpose, given the fact many
companies (including mine) make a living out of Apache Solr (but also give
back to the community in form of blogs and contributions).

Regards