Yay Jan!

> On Feb 18, 2021, at 2:26 PM, Houston Putman <houstonput...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Congrats Jan!!
>
> On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 2:21 PM Tomás Fernández Löbbe <tomasflo...@gmail.com
> <mailto:tomasflo...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> Congratulations Jan!
>
> On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 10:56 AM Anshum Gupta <ans...@anshumgupta.net
> <mailto:ans...@anshumgupta.net>> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I’d like to inform everyone that the newly formed Apache Solr PMC nominated
> and elected Jan Høydahl for the position of the Solr PMC Chair and Vice
> President. This decision was approved by the board in its February 2021
> meeting.
>
> Congratulations Jan!
>
> --
> Anshum Gupta

Eric Pugh | Founder & CEO | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 |
http://www.opensourceconnections.com <http://www.opensourceconnections.com/> |
My Free/Busy <http://tinyurl.com/eric-cal>
Co-Author: Apache Solr Enterprise Search Server, 3rd Ed
<https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/apache-solr-enterprise-search-server-third-edition-raw>

This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be
Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless of whether
attachments are marked as such.