At times in the past (maybe still) there have been lots of issues with a
released fix version which are marked as Open, Reopened, or Patch Available.
It’s just not a thing we monitor or correct very comprehensively so those
issues are very likely still open and should not be closed.

To be sure a bulk edit such as this does not close things that should really be
open, the query should stick to things that are marked Resolved only.