I don't think it is enabled (at least in policeman jenkins). perhaps it
didn't work correctly when the build was cutover to gradle. Take a look at
any old build such as
https://jenkins.thetaphi.de/view/Lucene-Solr/job/Lucene-Solr-master-Linux/29491/
. You can see the variables it randomizes right there.

You can confirm by clicking console->full log and it prints exact gradle
command that it runs:
https://jenkins.thetaphi.de/view/Lucene-Solr/job/Lucene-Solr-master-Linux/29491/consoleFull

Let's look into it, in a couple weeks or so?