So I’m done with my mode and effort meant to ensure I don’t get knocked out
like a year and a half ago.

There is still some ongoing effort with some others that will happen to
solidify this work.

Essentially though, my starburst and then stellar effort is done (even the
party Melinda my effort has a bit to go).

Thank you to everyone that played a roll, hardest thing I’ve ever done,
without some key people I never would have made.

I need to reset and work with others on this wrap bit of work, and then we
will find out what and if this work can bring an value to Solr.

Mark
--
- Mark

http://about.me/markrmiller