Hi,

First; you should use “./gradlew :lucene:benchmark:run” from home directory,
gradle is using the operating system version already installed on your
computer, which might break.

On the other hand: What did you change except task files? Because what fails
here is the compilation and this one is always the same, no matter which
benchmark you like to run or how you modify the task files.

Uwe

-----

Uwe Schindler

Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen