Hi all,

LUCENE-9281 moved the `lookupSPIName` method from AbstractAnalysisFactory to
AnalysisSPILoader; the method is mostly the same, but one line has been changed
from Class.getField() to Class.getDeclaredField().  This can fall foul of the
Security Manager, which wants a higher level of permission for
getDeclaredField.  Was this an intentional change? As I understand it it’s
looking for a NAME static field on the class in question, which should always
be public. I’m in the process of upgrading elasticsearch to use a lucene 9
snapshot, and this change means that I need to wrap SPI reloading code in
doPrivileged() blocks, which is a bit of a pain.

Thanks, Alan