+1

Blockers seem to be done with. So I guess we just need an RM to get the ball
rolling? :)

I know that the Release Wizard in new Lucene repo needs some updates
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-9809 - I may help some with that...

Cross-ref other 9.0 release mail-threads:
- "Now that 8.10 is out ... let's get rolling on 9!"
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r868028d42a19ae02d5bbe2e3329da26869045002b9bb4760b8056c56%40%3Cdev.lucene.apache.org%3E
- "9.0 release":
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r7bef0af668860fdbfedb4b58261efd01d9fb26dc280915284c121065%40%3Cdev.lucene.apache.org%3E

Jan