Hello everyone,

I am now preparing for a bugfix release from branch branch_8_10

Please observe the normal rules for committing to this branch:

* Before committing to the branch, reply to this thread and argue
  why the fix needs backporting and how long it will take.
* All issues accepted for backporting should be marked with 8.10.1
  in JIRA, and issues that should delay the release must be marked as
Blocker
* All patches that are intended for the branch should first be committed
  to the unstable branch, merged into the stable branch, and then into
  the current release branch.
* Only Jira issues with Fix version 8.10.1 and priority "Blocker" will delay
  a release candidate build.

 ---------------------
Currently we have the following  committed for 8.10.1
LUCENE-10119: Do not set single sort with search after
LUCENE-10126: Fix competitive iterator wrongly skip docs
SOLR-15572: Fix a test failure caused by simplistic line parsing.
SOLR-15665: Move polling logic under main

---------------------
We have the following bug fixes already resolved in 8.11.
Does anyone from the list below want to backport their fixes for 8.10.1
release as well?  Please let me know by Monday

* LUCENE-10110: MultiCollector now handles single leaf collector that wants
to skip low-scoring hits but the combined score mode doesn't allow it. (Jim
Ferenczi)
* LUCENE-10111: Missing calculating the bytes used of DocsWithFieldSet in
NormValuesWriter. (Lu Xugang)
* LUCENE-10116: Missing calculating the bytes used of DocsWithFieldSetand
currentValues in SortedSetDocValuesWriter. (Lu Xugang)
* LUCENE-10070 Skip deleted docs when accumulating facet counts for all
docs. (Ankur Goel, Greg Miller)
* LUCENE-10134: ConcurrentSortedSetDocValuesFacetCounts shouldn't share
liveDocs Bits across threads. (Ankur Goel)
* SOLR-15626: Config-read permission does not allow access to
/solr/admin/configs?action=LIST  (Jon Senchyna)

Thanks.