The MDC Patterns used by solr are for the collection, shard, replica, core
and node names, and a potential trace id. All of those are restricted to
alphanumeric, no special characters like $ or { needed for the injection.
And trying to access a collection that didn’t exist Returns 404 without
logging.

Upgrading is always going to be more complete, but I think we’re still ok
for now, at least until the next iteration of this attack surfaces.