Hey Adrien,

I was just speaking to Julie about it on Slack.

I don't have the failure from the first run, but the subsequent runs seem
to have just stalled. At some point the system went to sleep, and caused
random failures that were unrelated to the actual run.
I'll re-run the tests a few more times and report back if I can reproduce
the test failures from the first run.

-Anshum

--
Anshum Gupta