It seems strange the way that
confirmAllReleasesAreTestedForBackCompat() parses the output of the
test's results, especially with test.verbose enabled.
It uses regex to "look" for certain prints from the test in order to
"see" that each release is tested.
Maybe regex failed because something randomly got printed to stdout at
that time (its passing tests.verbose, could be anything)?
Would it be better to just inspect the backward_index folder and look
at the .zip filenames?